The prescription of medicinal cannabis may give some doctors the feeling that they are taking a step into the unknown! After all, the medicinal cannabis sector is new. Promoting knowledge and expertise among healthcare professionals regarding medicinal cannabis is therefore the backbone of our care provision.
The medicinal cannabis sector is an industry that is growing very fast. Everywhere in Europe and North-South America legislation is being amended to legalize medical cannabis. A lot of scientific and clinical research is also being done about it. Consequently, it is very important that both doctors and all other healthcare professionals obtain knowledge about medicinal cannabis. Cannabis Patient Care regularly provides courses or information for the medical sector. Depending on the target group, the different needs are specifically addressed; both in terms of theoretical background and practical application.
1. Who are we?
2. What is our goal?
3. What is medicinal cannabis and what is it not?
4. What is the historical story of the cannabis plant?
5. What is the endocannabinoid system?
6. What are the main components of the cannabis plant?
7. What does pharmaceutical quality mean when it comes to medicinal cannabis?
8. Which indications are eligible?
9. Which contraindications should be taken into account when choosing a type or variety of cannabis?
10. What dosages and what with the toxicological aspect?
11. What about the legal factor and participation in traffic?
12. Which varieties, products are available?
13. What methods of administration are they?
14. Questions and answers !!?
To bring the treatment of a patient to a success, it is essential that there is collaboration with the doctors and other healthcare professionals. Especially the doctor of the patient is the most important link in this. After all, he is and remains the direct contact and confidential advisor of the patient.
Our organization also intends to create a network of doctors and healthcare professionals regarding medical cannabis. After all, shared information is constructive and especially effective for a better health service.
Copyright Cannabis Patient Care © All Rights Reserved 2018